New Disaster Recovery Service (DRaaS)
with Data Harbor and Veeam Cloud Connect
Veeam® powered backup and replication from Data Harbor provides organizations with a Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) option that includes ﬂexible failover and failback for production workloads. Data Harbor’s Veeam Cloud Connect platform boasts scalable storage repositories, end-to-end encryption, conﬁgurable WAN acceleration, and delivery from the only carrier-neutral colocation data centers with Tier IV design, build and operation. (SOCI/II, PCI, & HIPAA (audit reports available).
DRaaS Made Easy with Veeam and Data Harbor
Leveraging your virtualization and storage investments on-premises, Data Harbor extends your availability strategy to the cloud, delivering true cloud-based disaster recovery, that includes:
- Offsite Hosted Backups - Copies of your most critical systems are safely stored in Data Harbor's cloud repository
- End-to-end Encryption - Data is encrypted both in transit and at rest, ensuring your data is secure
- Fast, Accurate Backups - WAN acceleration and other technologies are used to safely increase the speed of backup & replication.
- Complete DR Infrastructure - World-class storage, compute, memory and networking lie ready and waiting.
- 1-Click Failover - Both testing and failover can be orchestrated to automate the recovery, minimizing interruption.
- 15 Second Recovery - RTOs and RPOs of less than 15 seconds are achievable with CDP through VMware's VAIO framework, regardless of application.
- Absolutely Compliant - With Tier IV design, build and operation (audit reports are available), our data center meets compliance initiatives such as SSAE-16, PCI, HIPAA and ITAR.
We Can Provide Any or All of the Following Components
- Facilities - SecureData 365 Data Centers - www.securedata365.com
- Network Infrastructure - Carrier hotel, multiple 10 Gbps circuits, BGP
- Computing Infrastructure - "Warm VMs in the Cloud"
- Recovery Infrastructure - Replication services, Annual Failover and Failback Testing
- vCloud Director integration, vSAN support and NetApp integration
- Multi-host servers with all SSD SANs
Full Data Harbor-based implementation or blended with your resources