A Brighter Approach to Backup
A Closer Look at Rubrik's Latest Release
Rubrik Andes 5.0 provides a single software platform to protect and organize all mission-critical information for implementing governance, meeting compliance, and recovering from today’s intensifying security threats. This release enables enterprise digital transformation through accelerated application development with Oracle databases, SAP HANA, and next-gen applications like Microsoft Office 365 and NoSQL.
Deploy in Minutes. Search Anything. Recover Anywhere.
Rubrik simplifies backup and recovery for hybrid cloud environments. It eliminates legacy backup complexity by integrating data orchestration, catalog management, and deduplicated storage into a single software platform. With Rubrik, enterprises can unlock cloud for long-term data retention or DR and deliver automation with an API-first software platform. Designed to be vendor-agnostic, Rubrik supports the leading operating systems, databases, hypervisors, clouds, and SaaS applications.
• Flash-optimized Ingest: Minimize impact to production and eliminate application stun for highly transactional applications. Rubrik ingests large volumes of data rapidly by maximizing the number of parallel data streams processed.
• Scale-out Deduplication: Maximize storage efficiency with global deduplication across one infinitely scalable cluster.
• End-to-End Encryption: Secure data with FIPS-certified hardware or software-based encryption. All data is encrypted at-rest and in-flight, whether it is on-premises or in the cloud.
• Immutability for Ransomware: Protect your backup data against Ransomware with native immutability.
•Instant Recovery: Quickly recover VMs, SQL, and Oracle databases by mounting directly onto Rubrik without additional storage provisioning.
• Global Real-time Search: Instantly search for applications and files across all snapshots stored on-prem or in the cloud with suggested search results as you type.
• Point-in-Time Recovery: Find and recover the relevant point-in-time snapshot. For SQL and Oracle databases, apply transaction logs to restore back to the desired point.
• Bare Metal Recovery: In the event of a disaster, deliver full system recovery for Windows and migrate to any hypervisor or cloud instance. Quickly restore in-place with the operating system and critical data intact.